Are you considering roofing solutions? For your next project, you may want to consider EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA. Why? This option offers several benefits that make it a good choice for your commercial or industrial building.
Weigh the following benefits as you plan your roofing construction. If you have any questions about this roofing material, don’t hesitate to contact your local experts in EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA.
What is EPDM roofing?
Of course, before you can consider the benefits of this material, it’s important to know what it is. EPDM roofing is rubber roofing, made from propylene, ethylene and diene monomer. It is available in sheets as large as 200 feet long and 50 feet wide. This synthetic compound is flexible and durable.
Here’s a closer look at some of the benefits of EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA:
- Durability: EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA is one of the most durable roofing options available. Because it is cured in the factory as part of the manufacturing process, it has an unlimited shelf life. Chemical leaching is not an issue.
- Low maintenance: This synthetic rubber doesn’t require coating or other additional maintenance for top performance. Simply install and enjoy a durable roof.
- Water resistance: The materials used in EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA make the roof resistant to water. If you’re searching for a watertight roof, this is a good option to keep your business operations dry.
- UV resistance: UV rays can be quite damaging to some materials. They can also heat up a building, increasing utility costs. Fortunately, EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA is resistant to UV rays.
- Impact resistance: Does your building face harsh conditions? Branches, debris, hail and other impacts can easily cause damage to some roofing styles. However, EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA is resistant to impact.
- Abrasion resistance: Chemicals and debris won’t phase this roofing material. EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA resists abrasions and destructive chemicals and remains strong and durable for years to come.
- Climate versatility: Springfield can experience a wide range of temperatures throughout the year. With EPDM roofing, this isn’t a problem. This material works well at high and low temperatures. It does not suffer from brittleness or melting as temperatures reach their extremes, but remains a constant solid to protect your building from the elements.
- Longevity: No one wants to invest in a new roof every few years. EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA typically lasts 40 to 50 years. This extended lifespan makes it well worth the investment. By enjoying the benefits of this durable roof for decades to come, you can focus resources on other areas of your business.
Reap the Benefits
Would you like to find out more about EPDM roofing in Springfield, MA and how it can benefit your location? Contact the professionals at R & H Roofing, LLP. Since 1987, we’ve remained one of the most trusted names in the roofing industry. We specialize in commercial and industrial roofing and offer a wide variety of roofing systems, including EPDM systems. Reach out to us today with any questions or to schedule your next roofing project.
Categorised in: EPDM Roofing
This post was written by Writer